Friday 7 December 2012

Let's worship cock!

Just a video of a man who knows what cocksucking and worshipping cock is. That's what this blog is about isn't it? Worshipping cock in whatever way I can. The best thing of course is sucking cock, but the next best thing is seeing another man do what you like doing. And in the way you like doing it!
Enjoy cock, and if you can't right now, enjoy this video, with a beautiful cock, a beautiful cockring and, best of all, a man who takes his time to worship and suck cock.

I love leather pouches, especially when you know you're gonna get what's in it!


 
 
I haven't blogged for a while, but my love for cock is still the same. It's just that I don't feel the urge to write much about it. But sometimes I want to shout it out: I LOVE COCK! The pic below is one of the cocks I love, it's from another blogger. An amazingly beautiful cock and cockring. This guy is very lucky with such a fine piece of meat. As well as the guy who gets the chance to suck and worship his cock.
 


3 comments:

  1. OK, I listened to your advice and I did this the whole weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear that, I probably did the same and it's a pity we couldn't do it together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. collects free likes on Instagram, gets ya a lot of followers...

    ReplyDelete