Thursday 26 May 2011

Let cock fill our screens and our minds

I personally have the experience that sometimes when I look at cock pics on someone’s blog or on any other website, it doesn’t always do much to me. Sometimes because the sheer amount of pics, and sometimes cause they’re just too small. So are the photos on this blog and I recommend that you click on them so as to make them bigger (some of them will stay small though).

The cock pic will have much more impact, especially – which I also recommend – if you just look at it for a while and if you let your mind be filled with cock. That to me is also a form of worshipping cock and a way to become totally absorbed by cock. While looking at cock and thinking about cock I usually reach another state of mind, cock-mind, and I love it!

So let the cock fill your screen and let it fill your mind!




No comments:

Post a Comment