When I see a video of a man sucking cock the way I like it, I feel a connection. I know, the guy doesn’t even know I exist. Still, I like him, although he may be the worst possible person on earth as far as I know. The same applies to some bloggers. I feel a connection. I know it’s very basic and will never be the same as with a person you feel connected to in real life, but still. Who do I talk about cock with? Hardly anybody. When I’m with a man for sex, there’s no talking about cock, there’s action. Who do I show my cock to? To friends, colleagues? Haha. No, I share other things with them, but to my buddies, or whatever name I should give them, I can show my cock, and I know they’ll appreciate that. With them (or you, the reader of this) I can share my thoughts about cock, my lust, awe and craving for cock. I can share pictures and videos that turn me on, that I find inspiring or that simply make me drool. So yeah, I know it may be a kind of strange or weak connection (and may suddenly disappear when someone stops blogging), but it’s not a totally imaginary one!!!

You can tell that he doesn’t just want cock. No, he needs it badly and the other guy just makes him almost beg for it.
I love the way he deepthroats and chews on this cock.
And he wants all of it. Including a load of cum. Just look at the look on his face. So familiar!
There's no denying that guy just was mad for cock. This clip made me so horny, it was the epitome of man-to-man sex.
ReplyDeleteby far some of the most honest cock worship i've seen. i've been there before
ReplyDelete