Sunday 15 May 2011

The Beauty of Cock

Cocks are beautiful! Soft, hard, big, small, it doesn’t matter. I’m in love with cock! And there are many different ways to worship cock: sucking cock, kissing cock, licking cock. But also in the absence of a cock, just looking at cock makes me realize that a man’s most beautiful asset is between his thighs and that I never stop being amazed about its beauty. Once again I fully dedicate and commit myself to the worship of cock and once more I wish to express what I feel about cock.
Just look at this picture for a while and just think of cock. Doesn’t it make you feel good, doesn’t it make you want to worship cock?


3 comments:

  1. that first pic is superb because of the angle of the thighs

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGREE COMPLETELY! #1 - IS A BEAUTIFUL COCK! WORTHY OF BEING WORSHIPED!

    ReplyDelete