Sunday 22 May 2011

The beauty of worshipping cock

There is a difference between - simply - sucking cock and worshipping cock, although  I don’t know exactly when sucking cock becomes worshipping cock. Worshipping cock, for me at least, is just another step, a next level of sucking cock. It involves hunger for cock, lust and love for cock and licking, kissing, caressing a cock, rubbing it against your face (just thinking about it makes my heart skip a beat!) because you want to be close to cock, to be connected to cock. Does this sound over the top? Probably, but it’s difficult to put in words what I feel, but this really is how I feel!

4 comments:

  1. This is a great image and commentary! Kissing that big, hard man-meat! OH! YES! That is giving COCK the love and adoration IT deserves! LONG LIVE COCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image is beautiful. The guys face is so filled with devotion. Plus he is handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right on brother, cocksucking is my life and cum eating is my passion..love your comments and hot vids,jackoff to them every time!

    ReplyDelete