Saturday 18 February 2012

Oral Cock Worship blog

I have been visiting this blog for ages and it is one of my all time favourite blogs. First of all, I like the fact that he refers to "oral" cock worship. Don't get me wrong, I like having a cock up my ass, but my main passion has always been and still is worshipping cock with my mouth! Oral Cock Worship has been there for quite some time and I simply like the sincere way he writes about his experiences, about the things that turn him on, about cock and his love for cock. He also often posts messages he gets from other guys, and believe me, most of those messages really strike a chord and I can often feel my cock respond. More than often I really get into the mood of worshipping when reading what he writes and more than often I can totally relate to what he says.
Last but not least: although I don’t know him, I think he is a really nice guy as well. When I began my own blog I asked him for some advice and he was very helpful and encouraging. I really appreciated that. And although I don’t mind the occasional son of a bitch who ruthlessly fucks my face, I’m also happy to know that there are many nice guys among us cockworshippers.
So if you haven’t done it yet, visit his blog!
Also these men have something in common:
they both worship cock!

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE WHEN I'VE A COCK IN MY MOUTH.THAT'S WHAT I PREFER TOO ! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His cock is beautiful!

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your excellent blog! And send some hung oral tops to Seattle so I can write about them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you, I am truly "IN LOVE" with cocks, cocksucking and cum-swallowing, and have been since my early teens! I ADORE sucking off older men and always have! Hope you'll work your blog again soon! Love, Gloriholeluvr (XOXO on your glans!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was my blog that I wrote for 3-4 years and deleted a few years ago. I loved writing about my favorite subject, but also enjoyed hearing from guys who "got it" and were either oral top feeders or the cockworshipers who love them. Many guys, like me, started young. I still believe those of us who did have a rare sensitivity for sex and understand the roles we play in our preferred act. I hope this subject doesn't get lost in all the sexual cacophany in play today. To me, it's can be the most intimate of sex acts betweem two men and transcends the usual labels of straight, bi and gay. It's just a mouth and a cock spewing the seed we create so voluminously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Newmoonforme@yahoo.com9 July 2020 at 04:55

      Love to slurp Bob on it and slowly glide it down my throat. In new York city area.

      Delete
  6. Hi all,
    I am an older guy that loves to worship a real cock. Mine is considered small and ever since I disovered that I have been curious to seek out larger cocks and as a 12 year old had my first experience with an older guy with a 7 inch cock. I played with it for a while and my friend, soon to be my cock master, encouraged me to try to lick it and I tasted precum for the first time. I was intrigued by the sweet salty taste and when he squirted on my face and into my mouth I found it tasty and exciting. I even came myself. Since then I have been addicted to cum and had many opportunities to fullfil my desire to swallow a mans seed. I have had many periods of abstinence since then, but found many men who loved the opportunity to get serviced by a young teenager. I even made some money as some older men offered me cash for a blowjob and I eagerly accepted it. Now I am older but available for cock worship. If you see this missive and need a NSA cock service, just reply and I will get in touch and take care of your needs. I have become proficient in the art of pleasuring a mans pride and taking it deep. You will love the service, so lets get it on men...Let me know your desires.

    ReplyDelete