Saturday 18 February 2012

Other blogs and websites I like

On the right side of this blog you find a list of blogs and websites I like and often visit. Although all of them are in one way or another related to cock, I have made a distinction between blogs and websites that are also about worshipping cock, blogs that I visit because of something specific I like and other websites that have something I am interested in (and obviously in relation to cock). A while ago I said I would write something about these blogs and websites, but I am lazy and slow and still haven't done it, but now I will gradually try to make an effort cause  those blogs/websites are worth visiting and I wish to share them with others who don' t know them yet.

4 comments:

  1. Found a cute guy here who's showing his cock: http://pleaseenjoyme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for posting these videos, especially Al Parker's, a legend.

    I've started my own blog of straight-up, no bullshit worship of cock and the male body at eljiffy-templeofworshipblogspot.com. Please stop by and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog. Lots of delicious cocks! Added your blog to my list of other cockworshippers.

    ReplyDelete