Sunday 3 July 2011

Admire, kiss, lick and worship cock

I actually think the term cocksucker does not exactly describe everything I am, it’s more than that. This video kind of shows what I mean. The way he first looks at the cock. With admiration and awe. How he then thoroughly explores the cock with his tongue, kisses the cock, licks the cock, every inch  of it, including the balls. I love kissing a cock, but unfortunately you hardly ever see that on video. I also love the moment when he’s lying on his back, with the cock hanging above his face, waiting for him to worship it. So inspiring!

The moment you realize the beauty of cock

Can't do anything but kiss cock

Taking your time to lick cock

4 comments:

  1. Awesome post, thanks! I could eat the top from head to toe. Total worship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of the best scenes of all time. thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete