Sunday 3 July 2011

Beyond cocksucking

You’d say that as I like sucking cock and like watching men sucking cock, I’d like every photo or video in which someone is sucking cock. But I don’t. I more than often find them real boring.  Only when a man is really and totally into cock and cocksucking, when the cocksucker truly needs the cock, craves for the cock and in some way knows how to express that in a photo or on video, I can feel it somewhere in my body (don’t even know where exactly, think it’s my stomach) and in my cock (immediate response!). I need to recognize the same hunger, need and passion for cock for a cocksucking photo or video to turn me on. I can’t describe exactly what the difference is between an inspiring and an uninspiring photo or video, but I’m sure many of you know what I mean. A good photo or video can be incredibly inspiring and always makes me realize how happy I am to be a cocksucker, to love and worship cock and to be part of some sort of a community where we all know what we want: to worship COCK!



5 comments:

  1. Cock is extra hot between thighs like those in the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is an incredible beauty in a picture of true cock worship--so beautiful, so hot, it's impossible not to be turned on and stroke your own hard wonderful holy cock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://profiles.xtube.com/watch.php?v=nkn62-C134-

    I am sending this link to you because it shows a man not just sucking a cock, but truly knowing how to give maximum pleasure to a man's cock. I am certain that you will like it and not find it boring. To me, this is the best example I have found of True Cock Worship.

    Let me know what you think....
    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, I like it a lot! Men like him make me really happy, you know. Not just a quick blowjob, but.. well don't even know the word for it. You may be right there too, true cock worship! I also have great admiration for men like him, who show what I would like to show but don't dare (on video at least). Many thanks for the link Tim.

    ReplyDelete