Thursday 21 July 2011

This blog and other blogs

I am aware of the fact that everything I write is quite repetitive. It boils down to one thing:
I LOVE COCK!
That may sound boring or may even be boring to some, and I understand if it does, but just like I never get enough of cock itself, I never get enough of reading (or writing) about it either. Sometimes reading about cock and loving cock and sucking cock is almost as exciting as the real thing. However, there are some blogs that are much more interesting than mine, in the sense that they write a lot more detailed stuff about cock, the love for cock and worshipping cock. Every now and then I will make a recommendation for one of those blogs and why I visit them and why I think they’re good. I will obviously also put them in the list of favorite blogs on this blog.
For now, no matter how much I admire the guys who write stuff on those other blogs, this is what this blog is and will be all about:


1 comment: