Saturday 21 July 2012

Cock and cum, inextricable

The man in this picture is Mike Morris, one of the sexiest men ever: hairy, moustached, beautiful cock, what more do I want. A cockring and some leather perhaps. Well, I’ll just add another pic, to make up for that. It’s from Biker’s Liberty and the cock belongs to Tim Kramer, who was in a million films at some point. The guy who sucks his cock is called Mac Turner. I’ve only seen him in this film and in one other one, but he was definitely a voracious cocksucker and cumeater. Neither of them quite my type (as opposed to Mike Morris) but I love them for being great cocksuckers and cumeaters. He looks a bit weird in this photo, but I suppose that is because he's working really hard on Tim's cock.
Talking about eating cum, I don’t know why, but these past few weeks I’ve been totally into cum. I’ve always loved cum, but now I’ve sort of become obsessed with looking for pictures with men with cum on their faces. That’s why I’ve added so many links to blogs with that kind of pics (see the links under Cum on the right, but be careful, you’ll need a holiday, the amount of pics and videos is enormous!!). At least I know I’m not the only one with this obsession. The video below is related to this subject, it’s from an old Treasure Island video. I love their films and bought loads of them!!! (Loads being a very appropriate word in this context.) I’m not sure whether they pay their “actors” or not,  but I can just tell that he loves sucking cock and loves eating cum. And that he also loves showing it, whether he’s getting money for it or not.
By the way, if you have any pics of yourself with cum on your face and you would like to have them posted, please send them to me!



3 comments:

  1. damn hot video. have the full version?

    ReplyDelete