Thursday 12 July 2012

Exhibitionism 2

A few more things in addition to my previous post. Although we all probably know what exhibitionism means I still looked up a definition. In short: "Exhibitionism refers to a desire or compulsion to expose parts of one's body – specifically the genitals or buttocks in a public or semi-public circumstance, in crowds or groups of friends or acquaintances, or to strangers."

First of all, a distinction should be made between wanted and unwanted exhibitionism. What I am talking about is the exposure that is not meant to shock or scare people, but in an environment where it's okay or even encouraged to show whatever you want to show.

Next, when I look at what my desire or compulsion is, it doesn’t fit the definition. As I wrote before, I want pics/videos where I’m sucking and worshipping cock and/or in which my face is covered in cum. That’s why I should extend this definition and add:
A desire or compulsion to show yourself worshipping cock (i.e. licking, kissing, sucking it or simply adoring it), and/or to show yourself while or after receiving a load of cum. 
See the pics below for an illustration of this (as if that’s still necessary).
The strange thing is that I don’t even want to show such pics to others, I would just want to have them for  my own … yeah what? … satisfaction perhaps?

By the way, there is also another variety I think, the one of people wanting to have sex in public. My wish to do that is not as strong as the one about the pics, but yes, I have had fantasies about it, where I’m sucking cock in public. So although it is very much related, I will leave that variety for another future post.

Anyway, I know (from seeing so many pictures of men not showing their own cock, but showing themselves sucking cock or eating cum), that’s there’s a group of people that do not meet the standard definition of exhibitionism. So what are they, or we? This is by no means to turn into a scientific investigation, and you don’t always have to know exactly why you like or don’t like something (I like cauliflower and not Brussels sprouts, I have never been interested in knowing why), but this particular desire intrigues me and  I just find it an interesting phenomenon. So if there’s anybody out there who has the same feelings, and who has more ideas about this subject, I would really like to hear from you.

Worshipping cock 
Admiring cock 
Licking cock 
Sucking cock 
Receiving cum, ready to swallow and eat 
Cumface

4 comments:

  1. 1 through 4 is smoking HOT.

    WOOF
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by. As a hetero male, I still enjoy a good pic of a hard body muscle guy with a nice tight ass shaved balls and sweaty all over.
    Yes, my cock gets very hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a cockworshipper who loves to be videotaped while doing my thing. I'll often have my own videos playing while loving on cock.

    ReplyDelete