Sunday 8 July 2012

Exhibitionism?

Sometimes I get the impression that everyone but me has their picture or video on the internet with either a cock in their mouth or a load of cum on their face. The ones where they look into the camera are my favorites. As if they’re saying, yeah, look at me, that’s what I like, cock and cum, and that’s who I am, a cocksucker (or a faggot, a slut, or whatever theywanna call themselves). Is that why they do it?? I should ask the question to myself, cause I still dream about having my pic taken or a video made when I’m sucking and worshipping cock and/or with my face covered in cum. I haven’t got the guts, but if I had… I would absolutely do it. That’s why I have such incredible admiration for men who do have the guts. At some point they must have felt the same as I do, I guess, and there must have been a moment when they came to some sort of a decision that this is what they wanted and that’s what they were going to do. I honestly have lots of respect for them! I also find all those men beautiful, no matter whether they are beautiful or good-looking according to the "normal" standards. To me they simply become beautiful by showing their love and lust for cock and cum. If anyone reading this would like to share his thoughts about this, please write, I would love to hear from you. In particular from men who do show their pics on the net. It goes without saying that I’d be more than happy to post your pic or video on my blog!

By the way, have a look at the links under CUM, on the right. They’re mostly tumbler blogs and they’ve got an amazing amount of pics and short videos of men sucking cock and of men with their faces full of cum. Here are just a few examples. Fuck, it makes me real hungry every time I look at those pics!!!! I assume that since these pics are out there, I am entitled to reproduce them, but if it's you and you don't want your pic here, please tell me!


Anyone know this man (picture above)? I think he’s incredibly hot! I love him for showing us his face. What is he saying? I love cum and I want you to know it? I wish I knew...
 

 

3 comments:

  1. I like your approach and the pics are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twilight Saga's hunky teenager.

    ReplyDelete